Premier/Football League 2012-13 (1 Viewer)

Megacitizen

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:28
A new season is almost upon us (already started if you include the Carling (League) Cup 1st Round played last Saturday & Tuesday) this weekend. The Scottish Leagues began a few weeks ago with some interesting alterations namely Rangers having to play in the Scottish 3rd Division following financial irregularities by previous owners.

What are the hopes for your teams, whether you follow closely by attending your team's games or like me following from afar. I follow a 3rd Division (League 1) side so our hopes are somewhat modest, a top half finish should be possible, although a top 6 place resulting in a Play-Off spot is not considered unachievable. It would be poor if we were still fighting Relegation come next Easter.

I'm not that bothered about the Premier League, as long as Man U don't win anything and the Champions League doesn't cut the mustard either, unless Chelski and Man U have been knocked out, the earlier the better:D .

Any thoughts from you lot?

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:28
A new season is almost upon us (already started if you include the Carling (League) Cup 1st Round played last Saturday & Tuesday) this weekend. The Scottish Leagues began a few weeks ago with some interesting alterations namely Rangers having to play in the Scottish 3rd Division following financial irregularities by previous owners.

What are the hopes for your teams, whether you follow closely by attending your team's games or like me following from afar. I follow a 3rd Division (League 1) side so our hopes are somewhat modest, a top half finish should be possible, although a top 6 place resulting in a Play-Off spot is not considered unachievable. It would be poor if we were still fighting Relegation come next Easter.

I'm not that bothered about the Premier League, as long as Man U don't win anything and the Champions League doesn't cut the mustard either, unless Chelski and Man U have been knocked out, the earlier the better:D .

Any thoughts from you lot?

I hope the price of oil and gas plummets.

Sadly thats what affects the top of the PL nowadays.

Megacitizen

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:28
And sadly, that's the limit of where too many people look these days. Drop out of the Top 10 and might as well have disappeared off the face of the planet.

I'm only interested again because I have a Fantasy team in a competition run by The Telegraph, one of UK's leading broadsheets, after an absence of a couple of seasons. And badly it's started - one defender sent off (Agger - Liverpool) and a striker (Aguero - Man City) out injured for a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom