Cold prevention (1 Viewer)

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 17:25
Does it? Or do you just not care after your "medication"? ;)
Mrs Rabbie would definitely not approve of me taking a "Honey Hot Totty" to bed while she also finds a hot toddy beneficial for colds. :)

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Today, 17:25
Mrs Rabbie would definitely not approve of me taking a "Honey Hot Totty" to bed while she also finds a hot toddy beneficial for colds. :)

I'd be very annoyed if the joiner didn't at least "think" he was taking a "honey hot totty" to bed! Why else would I have spent the money on that bear for him :p

ramboto

Local time
Today, 10:25
just remember the fundamentals, frequent hand washing, regular exercise...and also good eating habits. a regular vitamin supplement is also recommended ..;)

rajaikav

Local time
@atomic shrimp

Nice post man..! I too prefer soup.

People please don't take any medications for common cold, just take chicken soup..automatically resistance will be formed and it will help you free from cold entire season. If you take medicine, cold may disturb you frequently. Medicines just postpone the illness and does not cure.

cruise05

Local time
Heres a few more tips that work for me:
1. take some extra zinc ( something bound to an amino – so it absorbs better)
2. take some extra vitamin D
3. take probiotics – especially if you are eating out or travelling – this one is the most important for me
4. get some anti-virals such as elderberry / oregano oil — oregano is also antibacterial — use these as you feel you need them…not daily
5. get some mitochondrial support – coQ10 and carnitine — i like jarrows MityQ line – one a day and I get plenty of cellular energy going.
This stuff has worked great for me…keep learning!
cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom