A Conservative Thug Looks At The Armed Forces (1 Viewer)

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:05
To be fair, a conservative justice of the supreme court is often a good thing (since part of the real conservative platform is defending the Constitution). A justice who puts a higher priority on conservative political agendas than the Constitution, well, that's when we have a problem.

R

Rich

You see I'm confused here, how come some states can ignore the constitution and say bring in legislation to enforce wearing seatbelts, but the goverment can't ? :confused:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Rich said:
You see I'm confused here, how come some states can ignore the constitution and say bring in legislation to enforce wearing seatbelts, but the goverment can't ? :confused:
Don't look for logic Rich, you're talking about the USA:rolleyes:

Col

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Yesterday, 22:05
ColinEssex said:
Don't look for logic Rich, you're talking about the USA:rolleyes:

Col
It would be helpful if both of you good-for-nothings would at least try to be funny.

That's right, you heard me, I don’t stutter.

In America driving on the road system is a privilege, not a right.

So individual states can impose on your freedom. in the name of public safety.

Completely logical.

Last edited:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
jsanders said:
It would be helpful if both of you good-for-nothings would at least try to be funny.
1) the recipient need to have a sense of humour
2) name calling again? been chatting with Kenneth have we? or is it normal for US citizens to name call people for no reason

That's right, you heard me, I don’t stutter.
I'm not aware anyone has commented on any possible speech impediment you may have:confused:

Assuming you have passed a driving test I would have thought you have a right to drive on the roads (even if you do drive on the "wrong" side:D ;) )

except when it comes to gun laws obviously. . . .

Col

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
ColinEssex said:
1) the recipient need to have a sense of humour
2) name calling again? been chatting with Kenneth have we? or is it normal for US citizens to name call people for no reason

I'm not aware anyone has commented on any possible speech impediment you may have:confused:

Assuming you have passed a driving test I would have thought you have a right to drive on the roads (even if you do drive on the "wrong" side:D ;) )

except when it comes to gun laws obviously. . . .

Col

Ok, part of that was funny.

You are hereby promoted from the ranks of good-for-nothing.

But you are in a probationary period. So don't screw up.

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
ColinEssex said:

Col

Here is the disconnect, in your logic, Col.

If you are required to do anything to obtain a right it is not a right, it is a privilege. A right by its nature is inherent.

R

Rich

jsanders said:

Completely logical.

No, if it's logical then why doesn't your caring government introduce nationwide enforcement

R

Rich

jsanders said:
Here is the disconnect, in your logic, Col.

If you are required to do anything to obtain a right it is not a right, it is a privilege. A right by its nature is inherent.
pity gun ownership isn't seen as a privilege :rolleyes:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
No, if it's logical then why doesn't your caring government introduce nationwide enforcement

I have a scheme for bringing back posters.

Put a boycott on obviously obtuse questions.

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
ColinEssex said:
If I may just clear something up for the record: in your opinion Colin, is insulting and offensive behavior like name-calling unacceptable when directed at a specific individual, but acceptable when directed at a generalized group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom