I imported text from a word doc via an excel table (paste word data into excel file, link into access then run append query into local access table). Results are printed out to pdf. Datatype for field is Long and report field is plain text.
- If I print out the data as is, all looks fine.
- If I correct a typo in the data directly in the access table and then print the report, it seems to get wrapped in html tags.
- The only way so far to get around this is to delete the data, correct it in the excel file and reimport.
One of the text fields on the report has conditional formatting, could that be why? (wouldn't explain why the other text field exhibits same behavior without formatting)
[correct]=True And [txtHideAnswers]="No"
1. Why is these problem occurring?
After editing data output looks like:
1. <div>Why is this problem occurring?</div>