Go Back   Access World Forums > Microsoft Access Discussion > Forms

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2019, 07:45 AM   #1
Digi
Newly Registered User

Digi is on a distinguished road
Changing images on a Continuous Form

Hey,

I am not sure if what I am trying to do is even possible after some research on it however here goes.

I have created comment log database where the user fills in a form and selects a button to rate the customers mood, 1 to 5. Each button has a custom image on it angry to happy. The information is stored in the table as the number 1 to 5 based on which button was selected.

I then have a coninuous form that shows info from this table as a quick reference with a button to open up a much more detailed view of the customer info, however rather than show the number 1 to 5 of the customers mood I want to show the custom image again.

I've tried all sorts and come up against the issues that a continuous form is infact just one form therefore a change to one is reflected in all, but is there another way I can solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Digi is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: