Query Setup (1 Viewer)

Purdue15

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:22
:banghead:
Ok! So I have previously asked this question before but now I have attached pictures so hopefully you can get a more clear understanding.

So if you look at the Form you can see I am pretty much using this as an accuracy check. So I am only filling in things that are different. I need a count of how many items in each catergory that are wrong (Which is everything I fill out in the New Setup column) . Sounds easy enough right? Well in the count attachment is what is displayed if I use just the count function and yes I have tried DCount, Count Distinct, Is NUll,Is Not NUll etc.... Every record or no records are counted. So if you look at query1 this is what I came up with and it works. Only problem is I cant have all the catergories in the same query. Because it will miscalculate them all as the same number so I have to essentialy use 30 individual queries just to get the count of each catergory. Then put them all into one table. This obviously is not smooth and I'm hoping someone can give me a method to make this run with just one query or just an easier way to do this.

Attachments

• Count.png
    Count.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Form.png
    Form.png
    32 KB · Views: 94
  • Query1.png
    Query1.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 84

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 12:22
Try
Countfield1: sum(iif(field1 is not null,1,0))

For each field

Brian

Purdue15

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:22
Thanks but it didnt work :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom