Introductions first (1 Viewer)

beancounter13

Local time
Today, 08:08
Hello,

A little about me, I'm an avid flower gardener, an accountant who can't math and a self-taught IT 'professional' with a flare for anything that blinks, beeps or looks like the instructions were meant for a game of tic-tac-toe (xoxoxoxo). I've never had a course or instruction on Access itself and I'm learning as I go on whatever I need to apply it to. It is a very reactive process that gets extremely frustrating. :banghead:

Tiff

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:08
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:08
The wonderful thing about Access is that you can easily get yourself out to the deep end of the pool (deep enough that your feet don't touch bottom) with relative ease.

By the way, welcome to the pool!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:08
Hello,

A little about me, I'm an avid flower gardener, an accountant who can't math and a self-taught IT 'professional' with a flare for anything that blinks, beeps or looks like the instructions were meant for a game of tic-tac-toe (xoxoxoxo). I've never had a course or instruction on Access itself and I'm learning as I go on whatever I need to apply it to. It is a very reactive process that gets extremely frustrating. :banghead:

Tiff

I LOVE this Intro... Shame the OP hasn't been back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom