Crosstab and ACCDE (1 Viewer)

CedarTree

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:13
Anyone else have a situation where crosstab queries don't work in the ACCDE version of a 2016 database, but they work just fine in ACCDB?

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:13
Can't say I have. What do you see happening? Are you getting an error message?

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 13:13
I can confirm the opposite. Crosstab queries work perfectly for me in both ACCDB and ACCDE and do so in all versions of Access I've ever used

CedarTree

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:13
Hmmm... I've had issues with it in a few databases (so I kind of gave up using them lately)... I'll give it a shot again and report back if I still get errors. I was nervous to try again but I'll give it a shot based on everyone's experience.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I also have numerous crosstab query/reports that work fine in ACCDE format. Additionally most of my users only have the runtime version of Access.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hmmm... I've had issues with it in a few databases (so I kind of gave up using them lately)... I'll give it a shot again and report back if I still get errors. I was nervous to try again but I'll give it a shot based on everyone's experience.

Hi. You'll have to specify those "issues" for us to suggest an appropriate course of action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom