Access to Projector Issue (1 Viewer)

HandSam

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:08
I have a church database and I need to send data to the projector. I have been projecting from access through PowerPoint VBA and its been working well, but it doesn't do enough.
I was wondering if I can project directly from access without having to go through PowerPoint. in other words I'm looking for code to send data to a projector from access without PowerPoint.
I will appreciate

HandSam

Registered User.
Local time
I can't use those other software because they are missing lots of features that I have added to my software. Those added features are quite specific to our churches in Kenya, and that is why I'm wondering if I can find code to link to the projector

Tieval

Still Clueless
Local time
Today, 08:08
Why not just connect the projector and set your computer to extended screen, then you can automatically position forms at the extended position, if you like you can even make an option group on a main form for extended or normal and when a form is opened automatically go to the correct screen.

Code:
If Forms![Scan Data]!Frame54 = 1 Then
DoCmd.MoveSize 2500, 1000
ElseIf Forms![Scan Data]!Frame54 = 2 Then
DoCmd.MoveSize 24000, 1000
End If

HandSam

Registered User.
Local time
I have never thought of it that way Tieval, I will work on seeing how that works, and I will get back to you. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom