Image designer needed (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 21:05
I realise this thread doesn't necessarily require a response, however I thought it might benefit from another chance at getting a view or two, hence I am posting to bump it up the list...

Dreamweaver

Local time
So nobody want to earn a few quid now and then shame I'll have to look elsewhere.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Speaking for myself, I am not into fancy design. I consider myself a programmer, and have a little time to worry about splash Screens and the like. However if I do need something to look a little special, then I generally look through the Microsoft example databases, there are some pretty good ideas in amongst them.

Have you Considered Fiverr?

Dreamweaver

Local time
Speaking for myself, I am not into fancy design. I consider myself a programmer, and have a little time to worry about splash Screens and the like. However if I do need something to look a little special, then I generally look through the Microsoft example databases, there are some pretty good ideas in amongst them.

Have you Considered Fiverr?

I have used some of the images from the examples but for some programs they just dont fit my way of looking at it is if I'm going to spend hundreds of hour work on something I might as well make it look the part.

I do need on occasion command button images.

Thanks for the link I'll have a look as its only going to be one every now and then

Thank mick

Dreamweaver

Local time
Have sorted my image problems now thanks to Uncle Gizmo

Just about to order my first for my chart tracker elite 2020 keep your fingers crossed lol

mick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom