Forms (1 Viewer)

Zet

Local time
Today, 05:24
Hello guys,
I'm having trouble with creating a combo box and textbox in a mainform that will filter the datasheet in the subform datasheet using "Name, Year, Semester" fields. I have found some for combobox but they are still kinda advanced and not readable for me sometimes.

P.S. I'm pretty desperate since I have a subject's final project due tomorrow that's to create a database with Microsoft access. I do know some programming but I have no idea how to make things work in MS ACCESS. It is comparatively difficult since I'm using it in a virtualbox installed on Mac so I'm not so used to using Ctrl + Keys. It'd be much appreciated to follow somewhere easy because all I found are advanced or "how to create and design a form" stuffs. I'd like to learn VBA for forms in a short time.

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 14:24
I'll just say good luck, I don't think someone here will make your project for you, so show what you have and where you've the problem.
Learning VBA in a short time, forget it, it take years if you don't have any experience with other programming languages.
If you need to finish the project tomorrow, how long did you've had to complete the project?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom