Developing voice and video communication tools (1 Viewer)

Aleksei423

Local time
Yesterday, 18:47
Hello,

Nowadays, I'm planning to develop a chat program (school project) and I need some help/advice. I did a little research and I have found a site with a sample program for chat building, it's called Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK. On this page, I found a good description of the sample program and it says that with the help of it you can create text, audio and video chat program within a short period of time. According to the site, you can use different developer environment such as: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 or 4.0, Flash builder 4.5 or other equivalent IDE or Flash player 10+.
So have you heard about this site? Or have you tried it yet? If yes, please give me a short review of it, I would like to know other’s opinion about it because I think it will worth a try!
I'm using a VAD providing by Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK. I like this program because it contains lots of sample programs, documentations and source codes. Plus if I had problems as you have I could contact the support team and they answered me quickly. So if you would like to try it, you will find this program here (google: voip-sip-sdk.com/p_238-voice-activation-detection-voip)

Good developing!

Aleksei

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom