Hello from San Francisco (1 Viewer)

spearse

Local time
Yesterday, 22:31
Greetings everyone!

My name is Stan Pearse. I work at San Francisco State University and am a very green Access user as I only use it from time to time; however, I am seeing the need to use it more in my function here at the University. I am a PeopleSoft Purchasing and Asset Management super user. Have presented at Oracle Open World in past and do sit on the Oracle Usability Advisory Board.

Besides tech stuff, I am a Maker. By this I mean I make creations out of wood and metal at this point. Shhhhhh.....but I actually prefer to work with my hands building things than sit at the computer....LOL! I have made items like a bathroom vanity counter top out of walnut, towel rack with vintage door knobs out of pallet wood and trimmed out a mirror. Also, built a firewood storage shed and most recently a new side yard gate and fence using reclaimed redwood decking. I also have some other projects in the docket to be built.

Like to bicycle, camp and fish....all in all enjoy the outdoors.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Welcome from over the hill Stan! I wish I had your talent making stuff.

spearse

Local time
Thanks!

Actually, the plan is for me to set up my own business doing custom design and restoration out of my shop. I can ship anywhere.

But for right now...need to work on building an Access database and getting a question answered....LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom