Hello everyone... (1 Viewer)

ashraful

Local time
Today, 11:56
Hi everybody,

Good morning!!!

I am new and learning MS Access. I am trying to develop a database for a project I am working on. I need some help regarding popup reminder of due date.

Would appreciate your help.

Have a good day.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:56
Good morning ashraful, and welcome to AWF Access World Forums!

I'm sure if you post your question in the forms section you will receive a satisfactory answer.

Alternatively you could search AWF, or though, looking at your question, it might be difficult to come up with the correct search terms.

I blogged about searching the forum here:- Searching for Answers ... There's also some useful information on how to post your question.

ashraful

Local time
Today, 11:56
I am looking in sample database thread at present. I am looking for a solution to setup reminders in Access db.

We have so many tasks assigned to different personnel home and abroad. I want to set up a reminder that will pop-up on the due date.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 23:56
If you post in the general section with slightly more detailed explanation, you might be surprised at what kind of answers you get.

However, if you want to set up reminders, don't forget that Outlook can be used for this purpose if the user "post office" files (.PST file type) are set up to allow external access to others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom