Site Problems (1 Viewer)

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Today, 09:13
We treat it as a staple part of the diet. It is always on the table at breakfast time. Usually eaten on toast.

Ah, so like grits in the American South. Another vile substance most people avoid like the plague, but southerners swear by the stuff.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
It's worse than grits. I'm not a fan of grits myself being originally from the North. Cream of Wheat for the win!

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Yeah, grits are basically corn paste which has somehow been leached of all flavor. Can't stand the stuff, and if vegemite is worse, I'm glad I'm not Australian. Then again, the poisonous EVERYTHING also makes me glad I'm not Australian. ;)

Galaxiom

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:13
Yeah!!! Quick Links are back. Hoping there is a carriage return before this sentence. ---- Oh well, can't have it all.

Vassago

Local time
Yeah!!! Quick Links are back. Hoping there is a carriage return before this sentence. ---- Oh well, can't have it all.

Still, neither of these have been a problem for me. I do know Jon is around right now and has seen this thread.

Hopefully something will be resolved.

Galaxiom

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I just posted and got the CRs. ----

Testing again here.

FIXED!

Thanks Jon.

RainLover

VIP From a land downunder
Local time
I am so happy.

Now if only we could get emails to work when sent to our ISP Bigpond.

But that's alright I can wait another year or two.

Thanks Jon for fixing the problem. There was also a problem where IE would not download an attachment. I don't know what happened but that appears to be working now as well.

Galaxiom

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I just had a problem with the emoticons.

The D in the laugh icons were converted to lower case. Maybe because I posted several in a row. I tried putting spaces between them.

Trying again.

:D

:D:D:D:D

:D :D :D :D

Oh well working here.

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Huh. Now I'm starting to get periodic 503 (Server Unavailable) errors, apparently about half the time I load a page here. There was even a stretch of around five minutes when I couldn't access the website at all.

Vassago

Local time
Glad to see it's working for you guys now. The thing is, Jon didn't actually do anything on the site's end to fix it. It certainly wasn't affecting everyone. The problem seems to have worked itself out. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom