going beyond my limits! (1 Viewer)

marvo

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:50
Hi, I'm Marvo
I've done a little programming in the distant past and some Access db design before as a hobby or small projects to help out on things at work but I'm really a beginner. My VBA knowledge is very limited, but I have managed to some stuff in VBA by googling and adapting, changing, copying examples etc and then playing until I get them to work.
I'm now working on a new 'home' project to write an Access DB to manage Fixtures, players, umpires etc for my hockey club.
I've built most of it and I'm very proud of how far I have got as a beginner and it all works fine. But...now I want to go beyond "it's fine" and start adding some features/functions that would really jazz it up, make it easier to use, automate some processes etc.
Now...I need your help!

Look out for the stupid questions and lack of understanding the answers. Go easy on me! Thanks in advance for all your help, patience and support

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:50
Marvo, you might consider learning to search this forum. I don't remember specifically any hockey clubs but we have had some soccer and baseball clubs, some bowling leagues, and few other athletic groups. You might find insight there that is specific to athletic endeavors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom