Modal Pop-up Form Problem (1 Viewer)

EPD Hater

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:13
I'm kinda new here, I've been getting into Access primarily for work, and have this database that I'm working to actually use as an export tool to automate some things in my department.

I work with Access 97. Anyway, I have a form popup when my "export" button is clicked (through a macro). It's modal and it contains custom "yes" and "no" buttons; "no" closes the form, and "yes" leads to another macro (to eventually export). I also have some control data on the form (I hope "control data" is the right terminology) which takes =COUNT([SSN]) and =SUM([Amount]) from a table called "Committed Data" and places it on the form. This works fine, but if there are no rows in the Committed Data table, the form popup is totally blank: no text, buttons, or labels. What could be the problem? I hope to have been thorough.

Or I could avoid this problem and check to see if there are actually any rows to begin with and if not, just give another message.

Last edited:

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Today, 09:13
Try these:

=COUNT(Nz([SSN],0))

=SUM(Nz([Amount],0))

EPD Hater

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:13
Still the same problem; the form is totally blank if there are no rows in the table. Thanks anyway, I'll just have to find another way to deal with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom