Need some help figuring out web database (1 Viewer)

GingGangGoo

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:14
My very small non profit, has a home office, with 3-5 staff and me, a staff member who works from home about 30 miles away. The computers in the office are not networked, but each has a licensed copy of MS Office Pro 2010. I know zip about web hosting, Share Point, SharePoint Workspace ya-da, ya-da. Can some one gently and in plain English walk me through what I need to do to make it possible for our staff to have (no pun intended) access to our db online?
Thanks

GingGangGoo

Registered User.
Local time

AccessMSSQL

Seasoned Programmer-ette
Local time
Oops..sorry didn't realize it didn't support Access. You might want to look into Windows Azure with a SQL Azure backend data file then. You can connect from Access 2010 to the cloud data from any computer with an internet connection.

GingGangGoo

Registered User.
Local time
Oops..sorry didn't realize it didn't support Access. You might want to look into Windows Azure with a SQL Azure backend data file then. You can connect from Access 2010 to the cloud data from any computer with an internet connection.
Thanks for the link. Azure does looks interesting, but I'm such a novice at this that I'm finding it very confusing to figure out exactly how I would set it up, and how much it would cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom