Bulk sms Code (1 Viewer)

Reshmi mohankumar

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:18
Hi friends,
I am going to do send messages to mobile numbers of particular columns of a table via VBA . So any of you share the VBA code will help me to opt .
for this i have provider and login also.
Thank you .

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:48
I think your code will be very dependent on what the service provider requires. In other words I don't think anyone will have any code you can just drop straight in and use. My only experience in sending SMS messages was quite a few years ago, and at the time I found the best way was to send an email to my service provider, I think it was "Textmagic", and then they converted the email into an SMS message. However I suspect that today you should have access to API functions and you might well be able to do it without All that rigmarole!

Taking a guess as to some of the problems you might face, it occurred to me that you might need to take email messages from a field and put them into a row, concatenating them together. If that's something you need, then I would suggest you might find my blog on my website here useful:- Transform, Concatenate Examples

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 21:48
I also use Twilio. You can use email-to-text, but it requires you to know the provider of each recipient.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 05:48
Just to add my vote for Twilio. The article in the link by shadow was enough to get me started. Their support is very good and prices seems reasonable.

Microsoft used to have a free SMS Sender but I'm not sure whether its still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom