Need help Access 2002 mdb file . (1 Viewer)

k0mi

Local time
Today, 15:47
hi
im a web developper and i know nothing about access !
my friend have a prog on his pc ( windows xp ) and his harddisk is damaged

i get the data from the harddisk and i make a new pc for him and i put all the mdb and mde file to make her prog work !

i get help from google in 6-8 days to make the prog run as normal .
and it done but i have 1 prob i Failed to resolve

wein i run the mdb file it run normally but a msgbox pop and tell me " u dont have the rights to use ...u have to contact the administrator ..." and the prog kick me out.

my friend try to contact who made the prog but He did not find him..

i find this form on google, and i hope you help me.

any help plz !!!!1:banghead::banghead:

and i'm sorry for my bad English.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Tomorrow, 06:47
Use shift-enter key to open the mdb, then edit the security code. Usualy it check for the computer serial no or the barddisk sn.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:47
Here is the problem. You are asking us to break into a database. First, we have no knowledge of how it was secured. Second, your statement by itself does nothing to prove to us that you SHOULD have the rights to enter this particular database. I mean no disrespect, but you would not believe how many people want us to break into someone else's (intellectual) property by unlocking a locked database. It is up to anyone here to decide to help or not, but in general we don't break into databases for you.

jon_R

Registered User.
Local time
If you can't open the Access database, maybe you should try to import its data into a new database. For this, you need to create a new Access database. And then you can use the Import feature of Microsoft Access program.

abhisheksachdeva

Registered User.
Local time
May be your mdb file is corrupted. So, to fix this issue try manual solutions like Import function. If still problem persists then try free tools which are safe.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:47
The owner of this website offers a service to get into a locked database. You will need to prove ownership somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom