Go Back   Access World Forums > Microsoft Access Discussion > Queries

Old 02-11-2013, 02:03 AM   #1
michael george
Newly Registered User

michael george is on a distinguished road
Database Recovery

how do I recover a dropped database table..

michael george is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:12 AM   #2
gemma-the-husky
Super Moderator

gemma-the-husky is a name known to all gemma-the-husky is a name known to all gemma-the-husky is a name known to all gemma-the-husky is a name known to all gemma-the-husky is a name known to all gemma-the-husky is a name known to all
Re: Database Recovery

with difficulty

do you have a backup?

if a poster helps you, please click the scales at the bottom left of this posting, or use the thanks button alongside.
gemma-the-husky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:03 AM   #3
jon_R
Newly Registered User

jon_R is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Database Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael george View Post
how do I recover a dropped database table..
OK..... so what do you mean by a dropped database table? Actually I'm not that good in MS Access, but using it from last few years. Did you mean one or some of tables of a database is missing or contain invalid form of data? I think gemma-the-husky is right. You can recover it by using its backup, but in case if it is available. Otherwise it might be difficult for you to recover. I know this since I have faced such a situation in my past. Once I found some tables of my ACCDB files contained invalid form of data. I tried to repair the database by Compact and Repair, but it didn't work. I posted my problem in a Microsoft discussion forum. There a user recommended me this software SysInfoTools MS Access Database Recovery. I tried its demo first, it showed my missing table in the preview session. Then I got its full version and saved my recovered file. If you wish, you can also try its demo version.

[Note: I know the thread is pretty old enough, so I shouldn't make any post here. But as we can see that the OP of this thread didn't come back to let others know about the result. It seems he/she still facing the problem or maybe if the problem has been resolved or fixed, but he/she forgot to let others know. I made this post because I have faced such situation and successfully resolved it. So I just wanted to share this with others, who ware facing or will face the same problem.]
Thank you.

jon_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 07:13 PM   #4
abhisheksachdeva
Newly Registered User

abhisheksachdeva is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_R View Post
OK..... so what do you mean by a dropped database table? Actually I'm not that good in MS Access, but using it from last few years. Did you mean one or some of tables of a database is missing or contain invalid form of data? I think gemma-the-husky is right. You can recover it by using its backup, but in case if it is available. Otherwise it might be difficult for you to recover. I know this since I have faced such a situation in my past. Once I found some tables of my ACCDB files contained invalid form of data. I tried to repair the database by Compact and Repair, but it didn't work. I posted my problem in a Microsoft discussion forum. There a user recommended me this software SysInfoTools MS Access Database Recovery. I tried its demo first, it showed my missing table in the preview session. Then I got its full version and saved my recovered file. If you wish, you can also try its demo version.

[Note: I know the thread is pretty old enough, so I shouldn't make any post here. But as we can see that the OP of this thread didn't come back to let others know about the result. It seems he/she still facing the problem or maybe if the problem has been resolved or fixed, but he/she forgot to let others know. I made this post because I have faced such situation and successfully resolved it. So I just wanted to share this with others, who ware facing or will face the same problem.]
Thank you.
In this post again you are spamming. Why you are promoting SysInfoTools. In this community no third party tool will be promote. Only manual methods will implement. If you want to promote third party app then go to other spamming forums.
abhisheksachdeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 11:11 PM   #5
JHB
Have been here a while

Location: In the south of Denmark (Jutland), near the German border.
Thanked 2,049 Times in 2,004 Posts
JHB has a spectacular aura about JHB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhisheksachdeva View Post
In this post again you are spamming.
How can you tell that?
For me it looks like you're spamming (too), else I can't see the idea of answering ancient threads!
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhisheksachdeva View Post
In this community no third party tool will be promote. Only manual methods will implement.
It is completely wrong!

I would suggest you to respond to newly created threads if you have a relevant solution, and then let the old threads rest in peace.
Old 01-18-2019, 01:30 AM   #6
Uncle Gizmo
Nifty Access Guy

Uncle Gizmo is a jewel in the rough Uncle Gizmo is a jewel in the rough Uncle Gizmo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to Uncle Gizmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHB View Post
For me it looks like you're spamming (too), else I can't see the idea of answering ancient threads!
I agree with JHB.

I suggest you leave it to the moderators to decide if the forum content is acceptable.

I'm sure your style of interaction within the forum is causing some members some concern, and will most likely be reported to the mods. If this happens, then there is a significant risk that you will be banned.

I suggest you heed the good advice you are getting, and find some other way to promote what ever it is you are trying to promote.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
-------------oOo---U---oOo-------------
|                                     |
|      Uncle Gizmo              |
| Get $20 worth of "Nifty Code"       |
|      
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| | Ooo | |_________________ooO____( )________| ( ) ) / \ ( (_/ \_)
Uncle Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 02:28 AM   #7
Uncle Gizmo
Nifty Access Guy

Uncle Gizmo is a jewel in the rough Uncle Gizmo is a jewel in the rough Uncle Gizmo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to Uncle Gizmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Gizmo View Post
If this happens, then there is a significant risk that you will be banned.
Looks like You got yourself banned!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

-------------oOo---U---oOo-------------
|      Uncle Gizmo              |
| Get $20 worth of "Nifty Code"       |
|      
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| | Ooo | |_________________ooO____( )________| ( ) ) / \ ( (_/ \_)
Uncle Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 02:31 AM   #8
isladogs
Part time moderator

Thanked 2,445 Times in 2,247 Posts
isladogs is a name known to all isladogs is a name known to all isladogs is a name known to all isladogs is a name known to all isladogs is a name known to all isladogs is a name known to all

I just banned a confirmed spammer (Becky Spencer).

User abhisheksachdeva has been reported by at least one member.
Just waiting to see if abhisheksachdeva acts upon the advice given by more than one AWF member

Website links:

Colin
Access 2010 32-bit, Access 2016 32-bit & 64-bit, SQL Server Express 2014, Windows 10,
isladogs is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: