How To Remove Candle Wax from A Mobile Phone (1 Viewer)

dt01pqt

Certified
Local time
Today, 14:26
There are many more hermaphroditic types. you can have a womb and testis in place of ovaries, you can penis like clitoris, both penis and ******.... the list goes on.

Last edited:
R

Rich

dt01pqt said:
Guy's who wear salmon pink shirts or ties to work in the UK tend to be middle management and make a point of mentioning they have on a pink shirt, and hang out with other middle management who also wear pink shirts.

You mean posers? :D

dt01pqt

Certified
Local time
Rich said:
You mean posers? :D
Wouldn't you say there is at least one of these in every large office. :eek:

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Today, 10:26
LMAO

I was directed to this thread by a link from another.... and was so sorry I missed it originally.
Groundrush, I wonder if you ever figured out the events of that particular evening. But I am supremely edified that you had such an amazing time with your wife on your anniversary. What a wonderful story for the grandkids someday.... lol.

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 09:26
It's also interesting to see where the conversation ended, don't you think? ;) :D

Groundrush

Registered User.
Local time
TessB said:
LMAO

I was directed to this thread by a link from another.... and was so sorry I missed it originally.
Groundrush, I wonder if you ever figured out the events of that particular evening. But I am supremely edified that you had such an amazing time with your wife on your anniversary. What a wonderful story for the grandkids someday.... lol.

:D

In just under 2 months it will be our second year anniversary :eek:

I think we'll go away for a couple of days this time to celebrate :eek:

R

Rich

Groundrush said:
:D

In just under 2 months it will be our second year anniversary :eek:

I think we'll go away for a couple of days this time to celebrate :eek:

Congratulations on nearing such an incredible milestone, it's all downhill from now on, just curious will you be packing any candles in the suitcases ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom