Is Mobile Phone a necessity? (1 Viewer)

A

andrewmoquin

Mobile phones being one of the easiest ways for communications have become an indispensable gadget for everyone. In the fast paced world, its obvious that everyone is busy and no one has time to meet people in person. In such a situation your mobile phone plays a crucial role. With technological advancement, new mobile phones are much more advanced as compared to the older one that people would use a few years ago.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:09
Spam reported

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
New spammer also reported.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
You are keeping sharp eyes ... but I do not think that a spammer will reply to your post.

What do you think pbaldy ?

You are a spammer because you have links in your signature which are not allowed. If you are not a spammer, remove them straightaway. You are in violation first of all in that you are not allowed links in your signature until you have the requisite number of posts. Second, those links have nothing to do with Access so they violate the other standards of this forum.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
What do you think pbaldy ?

Your member name is itself spam, frankly. Rejoin with a non-spam name and post questions and/or answers about Access, and I'll accept you as a non-spammer.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:09
As to mobile phones, the only reason I got one is after Hurricane Katrina, my wife and I had no other way to keep in touch. I had to work in one city, she went to another city to live with and take care of her mother, who was infirm.

I've been tempted ever since then to just drop the damned thing. To me it's an electronic leash and for that reason, I keep it turned off and on my desk at home when I'm not on business travel. I specifically do not use it on a daily basis.

The way I figure it, if it is important, call me at my home phone and leave a message. Call me at my desktop and leave me a message. Send me e-mail at my business account. I'll check one or the other of those within 1 business day. If it's more important than that, why don't you pay me to carry a beeper?

Groundrush

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:09
I am looking for a form for my website ... so that a visitor can submit his/her query on that and after click on submit button I can get on my email (yahoo) account ...

Any help ...

Create a forum on your website so we can spam it for you :rolleyes:

crazzycat

Local time
Today, 00:09
off cause it became a necessary attribute of our every day lifes

Rick Stanich

King and Supreme Ruler
Local time
I smashed mine.
After my wife hounded me for not responding to the PHONE, when ever, where ever she called from, I got tired of it.
I smashed mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom