hello world (1 Viewer)

prley

Been Around the Block
Local time
Today, 12:27
I just have to say. Though I don't consider my self a full guru in access. I've been forced to use it for the last 13 years where I work and think it's a great little tool. I use to program primarily in vb and still do on occassion but access has fit the bill for our not so little court.

Don't get me wrong I've created much sofisticated apps for our court and all are working great with really never a need touch them unless I can give the users more functionality.

That being said I am not totally new here but I don't feel comfortable posting usually unless I can without a doubt IMO be sure to give the right advise espescially in programming. The wrong advise to me is wasting a lot of time.

I really wanted to say that this site is the single most important source for me when I have questions about tricky situations.

Today I've used the forums to help me solve a situation how to electronically send information through email to users and departments.

The combination of prcsendmail module I've read about here years ago in combination with the convertreporttopdf references and such will save the payroll officer in the court countless time sending out paper copies of employee quarterly satements. I am also using this to implement a new HR module for the rest of the court.

It is becasue at this time in my tenure with the court I have moved to more a management position and have little time to delvelop apps like i use to.

Recreating the wheel is not in my efforts anymore and this site is a wealth of knowledge I am please to tap into.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their contributions in making this site my first stop for every questions be it simple or complicated.

Thank you all again and espicially to the site admin personel who without them I would be lost looking for answers.

cheers!!

Paul

lovegod710

Local time
Today, 09:27
Thank you, for answering. But this method works for me only with .. In all other cases I get only strange results, like those below :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom