Hail to the Experts and Newbies (like me!) (1 Viewer)

bpstratton

Local time
Today, 12:24
Hi Guys,

New here.

I've used Access 2003 for fairly simple things at home for years now (like cataloging my DVDs,) and now I'm trying to work with 2007 on a more important project, my Hebrew language homework, but I find it befuddling. What's more, I've forgotten things I knew, one of which brings me in tonight for advice.

Alas, I don't know VB, and the Queries generally frighten me, so I'll be reading this forum a lot, I'm sure. But, I digress.

Can't say I love Access 2007 yet, but maybe with a little help, it will become an old friend. I know some of the basics, at least, so maybe I can point someone who has never used it before in the right direction.

My background is way back in the olden days - in the dark ages of IT, when we called it something else. I won't even say it, because chances are nobody here will relate to the term anyhow. When I knew how anything worked, PCs were still called micro computers, so by that you should be able to date me. *Sigh* Where does the time go?

Now, I am retired, running at a slower pace, and in need of assistance with good old MS.

Nice to meet you all. Hope to see you around. :)

JamesMcS

Keyboard-Chair Interface
Local time
Today, 18:24
"Befuddling"... word of the week I think :)

Welcome to the forum!

bpstratton

Local time
Today, 12:24
Thanks James. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom