Volume tracker in access (1 Viewer)

AbhishekA

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 17:27
I am new bee here hoping to get the solution. I am looking for a tool to capture the volume processed by the team on daily basis. I tried to create it by own but couldn’t finish it… Could you please help me on this..

User name : Abhi
Password: 123

Attachments

• Access.zip
    260.7 KB · Views: 80

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:27
where is your attempt that you did not finish?

Also you need to explain what you mean by 'volume processed by the team on a daily basis'

mock up what you expect the final result to look like

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Hi

You have data in 2 tables - tbl_Bala and Sheet1

How are these 2 tables related?

AbhishekA

Registered User.
Local time
where is your attempt that you did not finish?

Also you need to explain what you mean by 'volume processed by the team on a daily basis'

mock up what you expect the final result to look like

We are a team of 9 people. We do receive the tasks to process on daily basis however we do not have a proper tracking mechanism. We need to track the details of each task processed daily by each individual.

Tracking includes: (Which is in ONFS_Vault) Plan #, participant name, plan type, Work type, Status, Action taken, Time taken.

I am expecting a tool to track all the task details processed by each individual.

AbhishekA

Registered User.
Local time
Hi

You have data in 2 tables - tbl_Bala and Sheet1

How are these 2 tables related?

Data which is in Sheet1 is manually tracked data, Something like sample data to create form.

tbl_Bala is linked to form. Data which i am entering in ONFS_Vault should save in tbl_Bala

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Hi

Not following your process.

You say "Data which i am entering in ONFS_Vault should save in tbl_Bala"

What is ONFS_Vault ??

If you want to store data in tbl_Bala then you would create a Form based on tbl_Bala

AbhishekA

Registered User.
Local time
Hi

Not following your process.

You say "Data which i am entering in ONFS_Vault should save in tbl_Bala"

What is ONFS_Vault ??

If you want to store data in tbl_Bala then you would create a Form based on tbl_Bala

It was initially 'Form_Bala' i renamed it to 'ONFS_Vault' just look better. I am ok with any changes to the tracker.. I just want one proper functioning tracker to easy my life

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Hi

Your tbl_Bala has lots of repeated data as shown in the attached.

What data is in Sheet1???

Bala.JPG

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Hi

Why put exactly the same data into a table multiple times??

Cronk

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:27
I don't see any Team by which to aggregate.This query gives the number of entries per person per day
Code:
SELECT tbl_bala.[User Name], tbl_bala.Date, Count(tbl_bala.ID) AS CountOfID
FROM tbl_bala
GROUP BY tbl_bala.[User Name], tbl_bala.Date
ORDER BY tbl_bala.[User Name], tbl_bala.Date;

Is that what you want?

AbhishekA

Registered User.
Local time
Hi

Why put exactly the same data into a table multiple times??

That is bcoz of process.. There will be multiple duplicate entries like that in a day... We dont have anything unique as of now.

AbhishekA

Registered User.
Local time
I don't see any Team by which to aggregate.This query gives the number of entries per person per day
Code:
SELECT tbl_bala.[User Name], tbl_bala.Date, Count(tbl_bala.ID) AS CountOfID
FROM tbl_bala
GROUP BY tbl_bala.[User Name], tbl_bala.Date
ORDER BY tbl_bala.[User Name], tbl_bala.Date;

Is that what you want?

I am looking for tracking file for each person and one master file (to pull data from tracking files).
Tracking file should have form to capture the details like; Date, User Name, Plan #, Plan Type, Participant Name, Task Type, Status, Action Taken, Time taken.
Each person will use the file and enter the details in the form this data should capture in backend.

adrianscotter

Registered old fart!
Local time
I am looking for tracking file for each person and one master file (to pull data from tracking files).
Tracking file should have form to capture the details like; Date, User Name, Plan #, Plan Type, Participant Name, Task Type, Status, Action Taken, Time taken.
Each person will use the file and enter the details in the form this data should capture in backend.

Isn't there a 'tracker' as a free template for Access? I don't have my machine available at the moment to look.

AbhishekA

Registered User.
Local time
Isn't there a 'tracker' as a free template for Access? I don't have my machine available at the moment to look.

I found one 'Tracker' task management.. Could you please recreate it as per my requirements.

Attachments

• Task Management.zip
    219.4 KB · Views: 69

adrianscotter

Registered old fart!
Local time
I found one 'Tracker' task management.. Could you please recreate it as per my requirements.

Er, no. The idea of this forum is we help you to learn how to do things yourself or help you with a problem you cannot find the answer to. I'm sure very few people on here write or adapt software for free, we all use Access in our work. Me personally, I get paid to write software and am always very busy with work. I don't mind helping but if you want me to write something for you, I'll need to get paid. Sorry.:eek:

AbhishekA

Registered User.
Local time
Er, no. The idea of this forum is we help you to learn how to do things yourself or help you with a problem you cannot find the answer to. I'm sure very few people on here write or adapt software for free, we all use Access in our work. Me personally, I get paid to write software and am always very busy with work. I don't mind helping but if you want me to write something for you, I'll need to get paid. Sorry.:eek:

Thank you so much for your time and effort. In any case could you please give a proper shape to the attachment in the 1st post, where at least i can use it for myself to track the details on daily basis.

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Hi

The problem is that we do not as yet understand what it is you need.

Can you explain Step by Step what it is you need to do.

If you can use a pen and pencil to create the various tables you need.

For example if I was dealing with Customers who Order various Items.

This indicates that I need the following tables:-

Customers
Order
OrderDetails

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom