Excel cell selector (1 Viewer)

Infinite

More left to learn.
Local time
Today, 00:55
I was wondering, is it possible to get a app, plugin, extension, something, to make it so that the way excel selects cells, for access.

What I mean is, in excel, you click any were in the cell, and you can just drag to any other cell, and that "highlights" those cells. I was wondering, its thats possible for access? As its handy to be able to select some cells like that to help see what your selecting. Just wondering if its possible, thats all. :) Thanks!

Infinite

More left to learn.
Local time
How? With a app or something? I know that you can select the bottom or the top of the cell, but that still isn't as easy as selecting the entire cell, which is what I want.

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Today, 08:55
You mean like this? Move the cursor over the edge of a cell until you get th white cross cursor, then drag along. Not that it does much.

Attachments

• cursor.png
    cursor.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 104

Infinite

More left to learn.
Local time
yes, like that, but I want to be able to select the center of the cell, and it selects the cell. Like in excel. If its not possible, I understand, but I wouldn't mind knowing if it is.

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Today, 08:55
I don't see it working. With Excel you are effectively creating a Range object by selecting/dragging. In Access, the Range object doesn't exist.

Infinite

More left to learn.
Local time
Okay, thats not problem, just thought I might find out if its possible. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom