Microsoft Account Email Address (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 10:38
Where do I find what my Microsoft Account email address is?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:38
Search your email for "Microsoft" and you might discover which email address you used.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:38
When you signed up to your Microsoft account they must have sent you an email confirming it. Search your emails for "Microsoft" there is a good chance you will find the email address you signed up with. (I presume this is the email address you are looking for?) if not please explain

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 10:38
When you signed up to your Microsoft account they must have sent you an email confirming it. Search your emails for "Microsoft" there is a good chance you will find the email address you signed up with. (I presume this is the email address you are looking for?) if not please explain

Yes, I need to know the email address I use to set up my Microsoft Account, but that was years ago. I don't even know what email the conformation came back to. I have paid $100.00 twice to Staples to renew my 365 (2016) subscription, but it won't associate my Office with any of my three computers. The tech (yeah tech debatable) seems to think that I have more than one account (which is possible) and that we are trying to associate 365 with the wrong Microsoft account,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom