Hello from Devon, UK, I will drive you nuts (1 Viewer)

nickaccess

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 23:42
Hello to everyone in the group.

OK, here goes. I learnt how to use Access all by myself, no books, no videos (it was a long time ago). I stop using it as the younger people in the office were of course more switched on then I was so basically it was all done for me. Now with cut backs they have all gone, its all down to me. I have managed to get back into it slowly after 10 years of being away. So I am picking up the learning all over again and in the last 5 months I am back into getting reports out. Its hard work (lots of looking online) but I am getting there. Hence I may drive you all nuts with questions.

Thanks for letting me join, please bear with me, its all so more advanced than the last time I used it. Best wishes to everyone, Nick.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Hi Nick from Devon
I'm from Somerset so not that far away.

Many of us here are self taught but the main thing we have in common is that we want to become a little bit better

Don't worry about driving us nuts ... we'll let you know if so, hopefully politely.

nickaccess

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Nick from Devon
I'm from Somerset so not that far away.

Many of us here are self taught but the main thing we have in common is that we want to become a little bit better

Don't worry about driving us nuts ... we'll let you know if so, hopefully politely.

Thank you so much, I dont feel so alone now.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
That could be the slogan for this forum

"You're never alone when you join AWF"

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:42
Drive US nuts? We act like we can make sense out an inanimate object. How nuts is THAT?

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 18:42
Well there is no place, quite like this place, anywhere near this place...so...this MUST be the place.

Welcome aboard! And not to contradict Ridders, but these folks ain't even CLOSE to being polite, especially members named Colin :)

But what's a little cyber-bullying amongst members and friends?!?

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
@NG
Hey don't try to wind me up - you're not from essex!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom