Repeats in report view not showing up when the report is exported as a PDF (1 Viewer)

HangoutGuy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:10
Hi all,

I'm having a slight issue with a report that I would like to be able to save as a PDF.

When I run the report in report view, everything looks just how I want it. For instance an Employee is listed with their location and their projects they work on. If they work on more than one project a new line is added underneath the employee and lists only information that was not listed in the line before it (i.e. the location and employee name is not repeated).

Now when I export this report to a PDF via a macro, the form changes up slightly. For instance if there is one employee in location 1 and the next employee on the form is also from location 1, the name of the location will not be repeated on the line for the second employee. This does happen in report view, just not in PDF.

I'm just really confused as to why the report view would do what I want but the exported version. Some guidance would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:10
do you have same result on Report View and Print Preview?

HangoutGuy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:10
Yes, but I seem to have figured it out after playing around with Group & Sort settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom