Form property of a sub sub form (1 Viewer)

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 05:14
You're welcome. Good luck!

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 00:14
I'm not disputing whether or not a subform design such as what was posted will work, but I can say that it is possible to drill down that far. See image that results from
Code:
msgbox forms!form21!child0.form.child11.form.text7

I don't recall that there was ever enough explicit info to help you with that but I'll look at your screen shots again. In my present view, I cannot see them.

EDIT - OK I remember now. None of that means anything if I can't see/associate the words with the object names. Far better to post text rather than some images. If I had the text, I would have Google translated it, but I'm too lazy to type out a language I don't understand.

Attachments

• subsubRef.jpg
    subsubRef.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 122

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 05:14
As mentioned earlier you can have multiple sub sub forms as long as each is single (with the exception of the last one). The limit is 7 nested forms.

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 00:14
As mentioned earlier you can have multiple sub sub forms as long as each is single (with the exception of the last one). The limit is 7 nested forms.
I know about the nesting. My post was all about the syntax for getting there. Can't help with OP's specific situation if I can't associate the levels with the object names, let alone read Italian, so I made my own. However, I was able to put a subform on a datasheet even though you claimed (I think) that it cannot be done. Sorry if I'm confuzzed about your statement(s).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom