American Idol (1 Viewer)

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:24
KenHigg said:
That would be bringing a bit of something, but I doubt there would be much class...:rolleyes:

Well it had me hooked...

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
What are you all blubbering about?

R

Rich

Kraj said:
What are you all blubbering about?
It's Kenny and Daneile's feeble attemp at hijacking another thread.
:rolleyes:

R

Rich

BarryMK said:
This is a worldwide phenomenon, so next year I'm entering Col into Pop Idol over here to bring back a bit of class to the music scene.:D
Nah enter him into the American version so he can start the second invasion, you'd better start booking the stadiums in advance :cool:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
It's Kenny and Daneile's feeble attemp at hijacking another thread.
:rolleyes:

Looks like I'm going to have to take you to tusk again :rolleyes:

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Rich said:
Nah enter him into the American version so he can start the second invasion, you'd better start booking the stadiums in advance :cool:

You're right Rich, it's time the colonials got to appreciate Col's musical talents, today Southend, tomorrow the world!
Oh dear I'm beginning to sound like GWB.:eek:

R

Rich

BarryMK said:
You're right Rich, it's time the colonials got to appreciate Col's musical talents, today Southend, tomorrow the world!

Well yes, all he needs to do is compose a song with the words "we're protecting Americans and making the world a safer place for them", hell it'll go straight to number one, just be careful that some cultures don't start burning copies of it though because they find its content blasphemous.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
BarryMK said:
we didn't play Southend - too common, we did the Westcliffe theatre Clacton.

BarryMK said:
You're right Rich, it's time the colonials got to appreciate Col's musical talents

There may be some Colonials who have promo copies of the CD.

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Rich said:
Aren't you worried about the pirates there ?:eek:
I appreciate copies may be sold on ebay for huge money but I'm sure my manager (BarryMK) will be onto it - he tells me we have a huge team working for us which is why he has to have such a large percentage of my royalties:rolleyes:

Col

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
ColinEssex said:
I appreciate copies may be sold on ebay for huge money but I'm sure my manager (BarryMK) will be onto it - he tells me we have a huge team working for us which is why he has to have such a large percentage of my royalties:rolleyes:

Col

Col, Col my boy, what do you mean large? I work my fingers to the bone as your manager for a mere consideration. Cast aside worries over fiscal matters. Look upon me as a father.

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 09:24
In an attempt to bring this thread back into reality...

Who voted Mandesa off?!? :mad:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
BarryMK said:
Col, Col my boy, what do you mean large? I work my fingers to the bone as your manager for a mere consideration. Cast aside worries over fiscal matters. Look upon me as a father.
Hayley said she paid you big money for a "Col Rocks" T shirt that hasn't arrived yet:confused:

Col

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
KenHigg said:
In an attempt to bring this thread back into reality...

Who voted Mandesa off?!? :mad:

Yeah, I know. That was a fricken outrage. I think they do it deliberately to spark controversy.

Let's face it. It was the ultimate irony when Sucky was singing the line 'It's not so bad..." Yes dude, it really is bad. Your singing bites. :mad: Kenny must have been laughing his ass off.

KenHigg

Local time
dan-cat said:
Yeah, I know. That was a fricken outrage. I think they do it deliberately to spark controversy.

Let's face it. It was the ultimate irony when Sucky was singing the line 'It's not so bad..." Yes dude, it really is bad. Your singing bites. :mad: Kenny must have been laughing his ass off.

Didn't Manilow say she could go to work for him if she wanted? :rolleyes:

NJudson

Who farted?
Local time
Ok, I've avoided this thread up until now because I think these type of shows are absolutely mind-numbingly retarded, but I thought I'd just put my two cents in.

Why not vote the show off the air! :eek:

While we're at it lets vote off:

1) Survivor or anything out there that has a "vote someone off the show" theme to it.
2) Anything where contestants compete in some ridiculous "reality" show fashion.
3) CSI Miami because David Caruso (whatever his name is) is a horrible actor.
4) Fear Factor (if it is still showing). I don't give a rat's @ss about watching people eat disgusting things.
5) Any non-violent, tree hugging, save the whales children program that completely de-sensitizes them and gives them a completely false sense of how the real world runs.
Nth) Lastly, please do not air Dukes of Hazzard re-runs anymore. I've tried jumping my car on an overgrown hedge over a 50 foot river bend and it just doesn't work.

Oh by the way please bring back Mr. T cartoon re-runs....they're so cool. :cool:

KenHigg

Local time
NJudson said:
Ok, I've avoided this thread up until now because I think these type of shows are absolutely mind-numbingly retarded, but I thought I'd just put my two cents in.

Why not vote the show off the air! :eek:

While we're at it lets vote off:

1) Survivor or anything out there that has a "vote someone off the show" theme to it.
2) Anything where contestants compete in some ridiculous "reality" show fashion.
3) CSI Miami because David Caruso (whatever his name is) is a horrible actor.
4) Fear Factor (if it is still showing). I don't give a rat's @ss about watching people eat disgusting things.
5) Any non-violent, tree hugging, save the whales children program that completely de-sensitizes them and gives them a completely false sense of how the real world runs.
Nth) Lastly, please do not air Dukes of Hazzard re-runs anymore. I've tried jumping my car on an overgrown hedge over a 50 foot river bend and it just doesn't work.

Oh by the way please bring back Mr. T cartoon re-runs....they're so cool. :cool:

What about 'Deal / No Deal' ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom