KenHigg said:
What about 'Deal / No Deal' ?

Don't know about that one.

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:17
NJudson said:
Nth) Lastly, please do not air Dukes of Hazzard re-runs anymore. I've tried jumping my car on an overgrown hedge over a 50 foot river bend and it just doesn't work.

You have to admit Cooter was the best damn mechanic this world has ever seen...:D

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
NJudson said:
5) Any non-violent, tree hugging, save the whales children program that completely de-sensitizes them and gives them a completely false sense of how the real world runs.

HEY! I hope you're not including Thomas the Tank Engine in there...:mad:

He's awesome...

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 11:17
dan-cat said:
You have to admit Cooter was the best damn mechanic this world has ever seen...:D

Ben Jones: Member of Congress, 4th district of Georgia, 1989-1993. Democrat. Lost in 1986, won in 1988 and 1990, lost in 1992 after Georgia's districts were redrawn, putting Jones in the 10th district. Ran against Newt Gingrich in the 6th District in 1994. :eek: :) :) :)

NJudson

Who farted?
Local time
dan-cat said:
HEY! I hope you're not including Thomas the Tank Engine in there...:mad:

He's awesome...

Ok...he's an exception. :D

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
KenHigg said:
What about 'Deal / No Deal' ?

That show is great. Last night someone gave up 250K for a pony and 44K. LOL.

BTW, Childrens cartoons are great! I suppose you prefer your children watching Cops. Is that more real world for you NJ?

I hate Fear Factor, Survivor, etc. I love American Idol, however I can't watch it this season. I'm in class until 9 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
Today, 10:17
selenau837 said:

I liked Deal/No Deal the first few times I saw it, and now it's just really repetitive and slow-moving. Give me my Amazing Race and I'll be happy. :D

selenau837

Local time
Matty said:
I liked Deal/No Deal the first few times I saw it, and now it's just really repetitive and slow-moving. Give me my Amazing Race and I'll be happy. :D

Ohh, yeah that is another one I can't stand. I love CSI, Law and Order, Criminal Minds, Ghost Whisper and Medium. :D

Now y'all know more about me.

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
selenau837 said:
Ohh, yeah that is another one I can't stand. I love CSI, Law and Order, Criminal Minds, Ghost Whisper and Medium. :D

You missed off House of course which comes on straight after American Idol. ;)

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
selenau837 said:

Sorry, I have to agree with NJ on this one. TV today is basically crap:mad: . We'll watch AMC or put in one of our DVDs, but refuse to debase ourselves with reality TV...

However, anyone who not only knows who Manowar is but actually listens to them can't be all bad, so maybe there's hope for you yet:D

selenau837

Local time
Bodisathva said:
Sorry, I have to agree with NJ on this one. TV today is basically crap:mad: . We'll watch AMC or put in one of our DVDs, but refuse to debase ourselves with reality TV...

However, anyone who not only knows who Manowar is but actually listens to them can't be all bad, so maybe there's hope for you yet:D

Ohh, I absolutely love Manowar!! I'm currently listening to Kings of Metal right now on Tape. :eek: My manowar collection was left with my ex :( . I'll have to start it back up. Most of my CD's I had to order from Germany.

Ummm, how did you know I listen to Manowar? *dumb blonde look* Or was that to someone else. *really dumb blonde look*

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
selenau837 said:
House is d'man!!!

They should throw out Paula Abdul and put House in as a judge instead.

I'm sorry Mr 'Sucky' Covington but your singing sucks!!!

NJudson

Who farted?
Local time
selenau837 said:

BTW, Childrens cartoons are great! I suppose you prefer your children watching Cops. Is that more real world for you NJ?

I hate Fear Factor, Survivor, etc. I love American Idol, however I can't watch it this season. I'm in class until 9 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I'm refering to really stupid shows like "The Wiggles", "Barney", "Rugrats" and whatever dumb little politically correct, ultra-sensitive crap that our media shovels out to the kids these days.

And what happened to good ol' Saturday morning cartoons? It seems like most of Saturday morning shows that are aired are some sort of dumb "Saved by the Bell" type of crap. Bring back the Superfriends and old-school Spiderman. Heck, even through in the Underdog show too.

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
NJudson said:
I'm refering to really stupid shows like "The Wiggles", "Barney", "Rugrats" and whatever dumb little politically correct, ultra-sensitive crap that our media shovels out to the kids these days.

And what happened to good ol' Saturday morning cartoons? It seems like most of Saturday morning shows that are aired are some sort of dumb "Saved by the Bell" type of crap. Bring back the Superfriends and old-school Spiderman. Heck, even through in the Underdog show too.

I always had a fondness for Bugs Bunny cartoons and other Looney Tunes cartoons on Saturday mornings. :eek:

R

Rich

MrsGorilla said:
I always had a fondness for Bugs Bunny cartoons and other Looney Tunes cartoons on Saturday mornings. :eek:

I've got most of them on video and DVD if you want to borrow them:cool:

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Rich said:
I've got most of them on video and DVD if you want to borrow them:cool:

I've been wanting to get them on DVD for a while now, but it hasn't been a high priority. :(

selenau837

Local time
MrsGorilla said:

I loved the smurfts, snorks, Moncheches (can't remember how to spell it), super friends, Thunder Cats, He-Man, Shera, Rainbow Bright,and Care Bears. They don't make cartoons like they use to.

Now, I'm really tellin' my age. Matty, do you remember any of those cartoons being a young buck and all. :D ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom