Glad to see here an Access community good and organised discussions and solutions. (1 Viewer)

precupetul

Local time
Today, 09:41
I'm here after a search on the internet for the word "primary key" if it's ok with autonumber or something else.
I have many excel files on my computer (and in the cloud) for keeping track of my business. With excel is a total mess for coordinating invoices, contracts, customers and all other data documents that are registered with number and dates.
Cant use dedicated cloud services for the lack of customization and "accessibility".
Don't want to use expensive programs or dedicated SQL solutions for managing my documents linking and flow. My business is small and want a reasonable solution to overview all af my data related for all contracts/projects not for detailing a specific contract/project, for now. Although I think Access can do that also.
In progress with an online course for Access (30%) learn about tables and intro to forms and queries.
Already started my database table field content for replacing all the excel files.
Glad to see here an Access community good and organised discussions and solutions.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 17:41
Welcome. Glad to have you join us. Hope we can assist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom