Need HELP.. New To Access how to condence a report and making it a monthly report (1 Viewer)

F.E.A.R 2

Local time
Today, 10:25
Hey all,

ok basically what im trying to do here is when i generate a report i want to be able to have all of that data autopmatically comined in columes

this is what i have:
call attended did not attend

panama city 1 no yes
panama city 1 yes no
panama city 1 yes no
( so on and so on)
i want it to look like this!
call out.come shows
calls attened did not attend

panama city 123 43 97
jacobs town 412 231 120
Buffalo 344 213 111
(numbers dont add up but u get it)

how can i get all of these cities to add up in a report without having to add them up myself?

i basically want it to show the combined everything so that i dont have to spend 2 1/2 hours adding all of these up myself

and if you know how to make the report basically put in a monthly report that would be awesome!

Thanks for the help!!!!!!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:25
Try a totals query

SELECT call, Sum(attended) AS TotalOverall, Sum(IIf(AttendedField = True, Attended, 0)) AS TotalAttended, Sum(IIf(DidntAttendField = True, Attended, 0)) AS TotalDidNotAttend
FROM TableName
GROUP BY call

F.E.A.R 2

Local time
Today, 10:25
ok now where in the SQL qould i put that im more of a viral tech then a programmer just trying to take on a challenge

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:25
That is (hopefully) a complete query, so copy it into the SQL window of a new query and see if it runs. You will obviously have to substitute the correct table and field names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom