Nintendo Wii (1 Viewer)

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
Today, 03:55
Did anyone pick up a Nintendo Wii yesterday or are planning on getting one? We got ours yesterday (after waiting in line at the store for 1.5 hours) and it's really fun! My arm is sore this morning from playing tennis for a while last night. :D

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:55
Planning on...after they drop the prices after the holidays;)

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
Today, 03:55
Yeah, I'm a sucker for buying it at the highest price. It's my girlfriend and my Christmas gift to each other, and we're not ones to wait patiently for gifts. :)

yippie_ky_yay

Registered User.
Local time
I would've picked one up if I had seen one (PS3 as well), but there were none. I hear another batch of Wiis are expected before Christmas though...

Bodisathva said:
Planning on...after they drop the prices after the holidays;)
I'll likely wait for the spring as well for a better package deal (i.e. an extra remote) but consoles don't typically drop in price this soon after launch unfortunately. :(

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:55
Well if your lucky (or nefarious) you could get a new free TV out of them as well clicky.
Oh and something you may come across on the Wii Fatal errors, doesn't turn out to be much of a problem, most people try again later and it works.
and for you nerdy types, this didn't take long Linux on PS3, though a bit of dispute if it's genuine.

statsman

Local time
I'm waiting til after New Years to pick it up for my grandkids.

It should be around half the price it currently is.

carlnewboult

Registered User.
Local time
best thing ive ever bought even the wife who complained like mad when i bought it likes it and it is a constant battle over who gets to play zelda

jaytheguru

Registered User.
Local time
Did anyone pick up a Nintendo Wii yesterday or are planning on getting one? We got ours yesterday (after waiting in line at the store for 1.5 hours) and it's really fun! My arm is sore this morning from playing tennis for a while last night. :D

Bought it and played and finished Red Steel,Cooking mama,Wii Play, Wii Sports and now thinking of buying Wii My Sims.

anyone already has My Sims?? could you tell me how it is? I mean game play.

mollyvaynerchuck

Local time
Today, 14:25
Nintendo was really very amazing at that time. This tread bought tears to my eyes.

undeprecated

Local time
This is great! I received today a brand new copy of Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens for Wii U, $10.50!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom