report display in table view (1 Viewer)

luzz

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:52
Hi all, i would like to ask if it is possible to have report display in a table view? if can, how can i do that? As i want to have a table so that it will be able too show the size breakdown for the clothe. ( I have attached an image of the end result of the report)

Currently, i am only able to display one size instead of all the sizes.
I built the report by using report wizard and perform group by on the following fields: FabricDelivery, Fabrication, Size, Color. I use sum to sum up the number of clothes.

Attachments

• Report.png
    Report.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 131

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 12:52
If the data is organised vertically use a cross tab query (and subreports).
If you can't get it, post some sample data in a MS-Access database or Excel sheet.

luzz

Registered User.
Local time
If the data is organised vertically use a cross tab query (and subreports).
If you can't get it, post some sample data in a MS-Access database or Excel sheet.

Hi there, i have attached the data above.

Attachments

• Sampled.png
    Sampled.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 122

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 11:52
You can display a report in a form? Not quite sure what you are trying to achieve?
As JHB has said - use a cross tab is the normal method. You can also display that on a form.

luzz

Registered User.
Local time
You can display a report in a form? Not quite sure what you are trying to achieve?
As JHB has said - use a crosstab is the normal method. You can also display that on a form.

Nope, I cannot display the report in a form. I design the report by using report wizard and the end result that I want to achieve is to able to display the data in a table form in the report.

I tried using the crosstab query but I did not manage to get the end result I want. Can you help me?

I want the query to be able to crosstab to have the size as the header then display the difference collar length and width, cuff length and width to the respective sizes. (I have attached a image on the end result i want to achieve)

Attachments

• Database381.zip
    27.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Report.png
    Report.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Here is the first part, open the AReport.

Attachments

• Database381.accdb
    480 KB · Views: 85

luzz

Registered User.
Local time
Here is the first part, open the AReport.

Thank you! thats excatly what i am looking for!. However, how can i display colour,fabrication and remarks in the same report as well?

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Have you tried to follow my example, where exactly are you getting problem?

luzz

Registered User.
Local time
Have you tried to follow my example, where exactly are you getting problem?

Yes, i tried your example! Your example is perfect, just that i will need to include fabrication,colour and remarks into the report as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom