This limey nails it! (1 Viewer)

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 04:46
This was an instant classic. Whenever I need a morale boost from watching the “news”, this does the trick. He gets pretty heated and drops a few F-bombs so consider yourself warned.

No idea who this guy is, but he is spot-on.

https://youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
What is very interesting is that this video was posted one year ago (based on the comments posted under the video) soon after Trump was elected. Since the video was posted the situation has become worse. The left has become more aggressive in asserting that they have a right to "defend" themselves by physically and verbally "attacking" anyone who does not subscribe to left wing ideology. Not only that, but any expressed conservative viewpoint is designated by the left as "hate speech" that the left proclaims is not entitled to "free speech" protections. Thus the left proclaims that censoring this so-called hate speech "protects" "free speech". A very Orwellian interpretation.

Last edited:

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Steve, you cut straight to the chase on the most important “take away” the video had to offer. And of course you are also disturbingly accurate about how the lesson has been lost on most folks because they Just. Don’t. Get. It.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:46
What is very interesting is that this video was posted one year ago (based on the comments posted under the video) soon after Trump was electged. Since the video was posted the situation has become worse. The left has become more aggressive in asserting that they have a right to "defend" themselves by physically and verbally "attacking" anyone who does not subscribe to left wing ideology. Not only that, but any expressed conservative viewpoint is designated by the left as "hate speech" that the left proclaims is not entitled to "free speech" protections. Thus the left proclaims that censoring this so-called hate speech "protects" "free speech". A very Orwellian interpretation.
As soon as he mentioned banning free speech from campuses I looked for the date. Wow that was Orwellian.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
I have not re-watched Jonathan Pie's utube clip, but I don't think he realized (at the time) the full extent of Hillary Clinton's deplorable shadiness.

Brazile Full Interview With Tucker Carlson: Critics Who Can't Stomach My Book Can Go Write Their Own

When asked by Tucker Carlson concerning why Donna Brazile leaked questions to Hillary Clinton, Ms. Brazile gave an outstandingly priceless answer. She didn't want Ms. Clinton to be "blind sided". :D So cheating, for the Democrats is perfectly acceptable. No admission of inappropriateness.

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:46
A different viewpoint - but damn, it's a good one!

"Political correctness" is a way to shut down dialog. It's a way to stop people from talking about WHY a particular thing is offensive to one but not to another. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother to talk to the "PC" crowd because I know that my language will not be to their liking. Then I start to wonder why I even care that it will not be to their liking.

When he says that the Left has forgotten how to communicate, that is like putting three darts in the center ring. Or ten rounds in the 10x ring.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:46
They hold others to a higher standard and yet fail to see their own hypocrisy. Their cause is somehow more noble, therefore the end justifies the means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom