look up wizard (1 Viewer)

$lim

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:07
I have a table that shows all the company's PC's, and another table that shows all the software. I have a smart look up for a the PC's that when you click on it, it will show you all the software loaded to that machine. however, there is so much software loaded to these machines that when the look-up is clicked you can not read all of the software because it is listed horizontally. Is there any way that you can have the look-up view vertically. Any other ideas would be much appreciated.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:07
>>>> Any other ideas would be much appreciated <<<<<

I get the impression that you are having difficulty displaying a large amount of information. An answer I provided recently may provide you with a solution.

$lim

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks i actually thought about that approach, but at this point i really don't want to go with it. Thanks for the example though, i may just have to use it if i can't figure this out. Basically, i want to have it so i can bring up any given pc and all the software/hardware loaded to it, also bring up any given software/hardware and see which pc's are in that contents.

$lim

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks i actually thought about that approach, but at this point i really don't want to go with it. Thanks for the example though, i may just have to use it if i can't figure this out. Basically, i want to have it so i can bring up any given pc and all the software/hardware loaded to it, also bring up any given software/hardware and see which pc's are in that contents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom