Attachment field and sending email by access (1 Viewer)

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:50
-----

GREAT IDEA TheDBguy

I created an outlook email manually and copied the email addresses to my DB field ...every thing Worked great :)

I searched for the reason WHY. :( ..... I compered the out look email copied addresses with the DB code ones I discovered that there is a space after ; between the email addresses.......

I modified the code and added that space :eek: ....

THE PROBLEM SOLVED FINALLY ^_^

MANY THANKS
Hi. Glad to hear you got it sorted out. Good luck with your project.

Mark_

Longboard on the internet
Local time
One issue you may run into; using .send sends and EMail without any user interaction in Outlook. Many businesses and organizations set up outlook so this cannot happen. If you use .Display instead, you will see the Email before it is sent and will need to press the send button. This will work when .send does not.

AsMok

IT IS ME ^_^
Local time
one issue you may run into; using .send sends and email without any user interaction in outlook. Many businesses and organizations set up outlook so this cannot happen. If you use .display instead, you will see the email before it is sent and will need to press the send button. This will work when .send does not.
----

verrrrrrrrr
y nice suggestion

many than
ks
:)

Mark_

Longboard on the internet
Local time
Your very welcome. Took me a couple days to fix that when I was trying to find out why my "Email group" procedure wasn't working. Really annoying issue...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom