Page Header and Page Footer are too large for the page (1 Viewer)

abhijitc

Local time
Today, 14:10
Hi ,
I need to insert multiple subreports one below the other in the report footer section of a report in the design tab. As number of such subreports increases beyond a certain limit an error comes as: Page Header plus Page Footer is too large for the page.
How to overcome it please suggest ?
Its very urgent. Please send a mail to abhijit_choudhary01@infosys.com

Thanks!
Abhijit

Karen Howard

Karen H
Local time
Today, 21:10
Use a group footer instead

The only way around your problem is to not use the page footer, but to create a “dummy” group and then use the group footer instead which will quite happily continue over many pages. You can use the field that you are sorting by to create the group.

Regards,
Karen

pravin3032

Local time
Tomorrow, 01:10
Other way you can add one detail section for each subgroup on your main report and placed your subgroup on detail section.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 21:10
Pop
I've noticed that all your replies are to very old threads - in this case 12 years old - and in one case contained a link in what appeared to be a spam reply (which I've deleted). The thread makes no mention of Infosys. This is beginning to look rather suspicious

If you have genuine questions, please post your own thread(s) rather than piggy back onto an old dormant one where many of the contributors are often no longer active.

Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom