Katie Hopkins (1 Viewer)

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 05:58
Stumbled across this lady while I was cruising YouTube. I’m mesmerized! You Brits have been hiding her from us...

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
I was shocked. If an American were to go on national TV and say the things she says...

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 10:58
TBH, I had to Google her to see who she was.
My initial reply was in jest, as I do not know her views or what she is meant to be an 'expert' on.?

TBH, when I look through a daily paper online here in the UK, most of the so called celebrities in the right hand column, I have never even heard of, and I have to google to see what they are meant to do. :)

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Same here, for some reason the algorithms that are YouTube thought I would like her videos.

And they weren't exactly wrong, I did enjoy it just not for the reasons they probably thought.

I do not mind anyone speaking their mind as long as they can be somewhat respectful (which she isn't!) and lucid. What DID intrigue me is her unapologetic nature on it.

So many times a TV/Internet/Periodical celebrity will say something that offends someone else and when there is backlash, they start apologizing and saying things like "out of context" and other stupid things. You said it, own it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom