Hi from Sanjay (1 Viewer)

Probi

Local time
Today, 11:41
Hi Fellow Access Geeks,
I would love to be an Access geek myself, may sound surprising after you understand the background I am coming from.
I am Sanjay, IT professional from India. I am in this profession for more than decade now. Last technology platforms that I have worked on are Oracle Applications, ASP.net and MSBI. Last role has been that of Solution Architect. I started my career from Finance and accounts and became database programmer with clipper and foxpro, went on to Access, VB, Delphi and Java. Became Oracle Apps techno functional consultant and went on to become product manager from ASP.net ERP. Extensively worked on MSBI platform till late and will be continuing the same for rest of my life.

I have been heading IT department of various organizations for last 11 years and have been using MS Access extensively for internal automation. I strongly believe MS Access has a great potential if you remove "Insecurity" and "Non- scalability" from its' introduction. It works as great enabler for functional/business domain members.

I will be working towards that with the ideas and methods I have learnt through my professional career.

Purpose of joining such forums is to explore and to network.

I am working on a large project which I would like to call a "Game changer" for small and medium organizations. I will reveal more details with the time.....it may interest some like minded access lovers to join the effort. There will be rewards without doubt. Let's see...

Looking forward to meet such minds on the way to success.....:)

Thanks for allowing me to part of this forum.

Sanjay Gadhiya

Last edited:

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:11
I'm not a geek!! Okay, maybe I am...

ps...you spelled 'grammar' wrong. :D

Probi

Local time
Today, 11:41
I'm not a geek!! Okay, maybe I am...

ps...you spelled 'grammar' wrong. :D

Hi speakers_86
Thanks for pointing out......btw

As per Wikipedia.....
Geek = "A person with a devotion to something in a way that places him or her outside the mainstream. This could be due to the intensity, depth, or subject of their interest"

Especially people who work on Access are considered outside mainstream by fellow IT professionals who work on Dot Net, Java etc. or SAP/Oracle or other high end technology platforms..... I have worked on these but still love Access and want to be "Geek". :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom