The keyboard language is changing repeatedly (1 Viewer)

has_access

Local time
Today, 14:15
Hi dear friends,
I have a database in Access 2016 in 64 bits on Windows 10 Pro 64 bits , with only the English and Arabic languages installed.
In my database I have a form with a subform linked to it , each form belonging to a table, both of the two tables are linked together via one - many relationship.

Both the main form and the subform contain txt boxes, each txt box have its keyboard language property in the property sheet is setted either to English or Arabic.
My problem is that when I enter data and moving from the main form to the subform txt boxes, the keyboard language stay as in the main form and not changed.
I forced to change the language manually, that is to say, the language property is set to english but the txt box data is still written in Arabic.

How to solve this?

Thanks.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 19:15
you won't be able to show in English what you have typed in Arabic. it has to do with
the character set saved on the field.

has_access

Local time
you won't be able to show in English what you have typed in Arabic. it has to do with
the character set saved on the field.

Hello, you may not understand my problem yet, its that when I move to a txtbox in the subform and its keyboard language property is set to english it still keept write in Arabic, instead than writing in english as the property setting are on english.

has_access

Local time
arnelgp, which thread? This is the current thread, please check, what do you mean?

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:15
Check the similar threads at the bottom of the thread/page for ideas. It may not be what arnelgp was posting but may be helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom