Hello from Gin (1 Viewer)

Gin11

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:46
I'm joining because I work from home and need MS Access help. I used to be able to go to my favorite "guru's" desk and ask. Hope this works the same way.

I am considered by most to be an Excel SME. In addition, I am fluent in VBA for Excel.

My last position I worked with MS Access 2003. Usually on databases and forms someone else started. In my new position, I have 2 laptops. One has Access 2007 the other Access 2010. I had to learn both. My users are primarily using Access 2007. Found out the hard way, if I develop in 2010 there are incompatibilities that can't be overcome. If you have this situation, develop in 2007.

Guess that's all that's important for this group. Hope we can help each other.

Gin

vena@mis-c.com

Local time
Welcome Gin, I just joined today also. I have received excellent assistance from the people in this forum. Hope your experience here is good also.
Regards,
Vena

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 17:46
Gin & Vena,
Welcome aboard. This is a good forum. Start surfing the forum and you will learn some interesting things, and I am sure you will be a help to others. Don’t get hurt or offended as there are some here that it seems that is their main course in life is to offended others. That is not strange as I have run in to those kinds of people in every area of my life. There are others here that are out to help others. There are many, but I am going to only name one, but there are many others, because I want to direct you to his web site. His name is Bob Larson. Here is a link to his web page http://www.btabdevelopment.com
Dick S.

Gin11

Registered User.
Local time
Dick S.

I appreciate the tip on a reliable contact. Looking forward to solving an issue I'm having.

Gin

Gin11

Registered User.
Local time
Rochester, NY area. (Between Buffalo and Syracuse) I see you're from Belleview, FL. What part are Florida is that?

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Halfway east and west, also most half way north and south. Olando is half way and Belleview is 85 miles due north of Oralndo

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
I know the area, as I am originally from MA, RI. Broke down on my honeymoon in Palatine Bridge, NY on my way back from the falls.

Gin11

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks for explaining where Belleview is. I've never been to Florida, but sounds like that would be a great place because inland enough not to have to worry about hurricanes. And close to tourist Orlando, but far enough away as to not be bothered by the crowds.
Interesting story about trip back from Honeymoon in Niagara Falls. Our honeymoon was NYC.

Gin11

Registered User.
Local time
Didn't get around to posting my question today. Other things came up. Probably won't be able to post until next week. Friday is my busy day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom