Hitler was a Decorated War Hero.... (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 20:12
https://youtu.be/XY7a1RXMbHI

This is about Hitler, and how he, as a decorated war hero turned into what he became, with the support of people like us ...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 16:12
This is about Hitler, and how he, as a decorated war hero turned into what he became, with the support of people like us ...

Oh yes. This is a VERY unpopular(and mostly unknown) take on the USA's part on how Hitler/Nazi Germany came into being.

When I suggest that Germany got a "bad rap" over WWI (The Great War at the time) and how the Treaty of Versailles was probably the largest authorizations to steal and all but ensured WWII...lets just say I am not met with favorable or objective responses.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 20:12
This is a VERY unpopular(and mostly unknown) take on the USA's part on how Hitler/Nazi Germany came into being.

You probably know more about this than I do. I understand that it was a very close thing that at one stage in America's history the national language was going to change from English to German!

This could have resulted in a American German alliance and America and Germany would have taken over the world together!

Actually thinking about it, that's just about what's happened!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom