Hello Everyone!! Nice to find this site!! (1 Viewer)

Autumn

Local time
Today, 12:38
Hi people! How is everyone? I have been searching far and wide for some help with access. I know about the program, I took a college course that had a bit of access in it but that was about 5 years ago. I am pretty sure I know the basics BUT I need some help. I am developing a survey database that has to be done by the end of the week, the survey has 38 questions. 17 are text, 1 question asking to rate things on most important to least important using 1-10, age groups, sex, 5 questions that have "check all that apply", etc... So... I am searching for some advice on how to go about this. I have already started my codebook, I know it may not be something I have to do but I started it to keep my mind on track and try to figure out how to make it all work. Now the main concern I had was the analyzing that I have to do after. I need to know how many people were female, male, etc... I really need some advice in that sense because I really do not want to create a whole database and in the end, my reports don't work. I am willing to get out there and get a book as well if any one has any suggestions... I would really appreciate any feedback anyone may have. Am I completely off target and do I need to use a different program? What do you suggest.

Thanks for reading and any advice will be greatly appreciated.:D

Autumn

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 10:38
Welcome to AWF. Glad you found us. Now since this category is not for questions, but just for introductions, you will want to post your question to the regular forum area. I would suggest this category - Theory and Practice of Database Design.

Autumn

Local time
Today, 12:38
Thank you Bob!! Hope you have a nice evening and thanks for the welcome and advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom