Anybody trying the Windows Live beta's ? (1 Viewer)

ghudson

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:26
I do not know of anybody who has installed any of the Windows Live beta's. I would like to hear from anybody who is using any of the Windows Live beta's. I am particularly interested in the Windows OneCare Live beta. I have to admit that I normally trust Microsoft products and hopefully the Windows OneCare Live will be a great product for I would prefer to have Microsoft “do it all” instead of buying and re-purchasing and re-installing the yearly updates or the latest versions for anti-virus, spyware, firewall, etc. protection. I have been using Norton SystemsWorks Premier for at least six years but I am willing to give Microsoft a shot if the Windows OneCare Live can do what it promises.

I am not able to beta [bug] test this time for I do not have the time to repair [reinstall] my home computer if something bad were to happen. Yeah, I am a chicken $#%@ this time around but my old test PC died last year.

Please post your comments if you are using the Windows OneCare Live beta. I would trust the comments from the members of this forum more that I would from the posters at the Microsoft Live forums.

Here is the link to the Windows OneCare Live beta... Windows OneCare Live beta

Here is the link to the main page for all the Live betas... Windows Live Ideas

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom