Kinect (1 Viewer)

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Today, 14:31
I hope they come up with better games to work with Kinect by the time they release it in November.

JamesMcS

Keyboard-Chair Interface
Local time
Today, 21:31
It'll be just like the Wii - rubbish ports and poorly thought out games to start with, then as programmers get to grips with it it'll get better... I reckon anyway

Same with all new consoles I guess, the developers don't know how to get the best out of the machine till they've played around with it a bit. Similar to me and Access in that regard!

carlnewboult

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 21:31
I am just not sure on it and may wait till the last moment before pre ordering. If nothing better is planned for release think I will wait a year by that time the "good" games will be out and the price should have dropped

Fasopus

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:31
I'm personally waiting for a price drop. Im sure Kinect isn't a terrible idea but theres no way I'm paying $150 for it, plus there's no benefit being an early adopter because as mentioned earlier, most of the games will be low quality and buggy.

Demetious

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:31
Natal was such a better name. They changed it and lost me. I'm hoping the Playstation Move is where it's at but the remotes for it are....well....inappropriate at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom