Referrals (1 Viewer)

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Today, 00:58
I notice on the user profile there is a section under Statistics/General for referrals. Can anyone tell me what this is used for?

Thank you.

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Yesterday, 18:58
i think if people think you are smart, and are worth money, they refer you. as in, they electronically say, "if you need something, ask this person!" :D

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Ah! So, then, how do you find out who was stupid enough to refer you lol :D

What a lovely idea. But how do I, then, refer someone? I can think of lots of people who fall into this category.

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
it's a professional thing honey. i don't think it's meant for jokes...although it probably is anyway. ha ha.

I don't know how you do it. go to the profile page...find the "refer ADAM button" on one of the tabs. it should be there. :D just keep your spells to yourself. :D

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
it's a professional thing honey. i don't think it's meant for jokes...although it probably is anyway. ha ha.

I don't know how you do it. go to the profile page...find the "refer ADAM button" on one of the tabs. it should be there. :D just keep your spells to yourself. :D

LOL, I didn't mean YOU personally Adam! I meant the generic "you", actually, I meant me really...

I'll keep on looking, see what I can track down, I'll post any info I find.

thanks you're a sweetheart.

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
No, I don't see it. Is it magic maybe?

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
OK, I've tried that, but someone has hidden my jar of bats ears, and I just can't do a thing without them!

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
i hear the dark (k)night has some spares you can use. haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

chergh

blah
Local time
The referal field is an item for when creating an account for the forums. The person signing up to the boards can put a users name in the referal field if they were refered by someone on the board.

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
The referal field is an item for when creating an account for the forums. The person signing up to the boards can put a users name in the referal field if they were refered by someone on the board.
well there ya go ms. witch. that ruins our fun. :D

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Yesterday, 16:58

And, as far as I know, it does absolutely nothing useful. I don't believe you get extra rep points or anything for referrals (although I might be wrong). I always liked the spammers who put in GOOGLE in the referral. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom